Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Man I've got a headache. Argh. And I get to spend the next 7 hours looking at the computer. Yeah, that should help. Lately I've gotten a little tired of being online all the time. I think I'm going to take a break from it in the evenings. I was mainly on to talk to Leigh and Dee but they're caught up in football fever (well, Leigh is anyway) and Big Brother UK. So, while I adore talking to them, I need to get away from the comp and get things done around the house etc. Maybe I'll take the kidlet swimming tonight.

Ooo Payday tomorrow. The raise should have kicked in. Still have to wait a month before I get my first check with my fulltime webmaster status on it, but tomorrow's check should still be nice. Thank goodness because if I don't start making more money soon, I'm really going to be in the shit. I dunno where it all goes, it's not like I buy extravagant things. Hell I haven't bought new clothes for myself in ages even. And the poor kidlet is wearing clothes from last summer. Plus her bday is coming up and I don't know what to get her.... Maybe I'll get her one of the HP books on CD. She's dying for all of them. She likes to listen to them in her room - what a cutie.

Anyway I'm off to see if the damn ISP has finished installing PHP yet because I need to get going on the WW site. I've been stagnant for 3 weeks now because of them *grr*. Will write later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger