Saturday, June 22, 2002

Mmmm Spinach Alfredo pizza. Not bad!

So I got the ww portal working and it's looking quite pretty if I do say so myself. I really just need to move the content over and play with it some more before I spring it on everyone. Oh and KDSI needs to sort out the reason why it won't email new signups. Hope they do that quickly. I think I'm going to ask my boss if we could send them a candy bouquet or something. They've been sooo helpful getting me going and very patient with me as well, especially when I broke it the day they got it up and running :)

*yawn* I'm tired. I think I need to get up and move around because I've been fiddling with the site for a couple hours now. Took the kid and visited Judy this morning. Grandparents showed up aswell. Then we went and did some grocery shopping for her. It is fecking hot out and I have no good summer clothes. So here I am in my hoodie and thick track pants. All black of course so I'm absolutely baking. And my calf is killing me. Went swimming last night and got a horrific leg cramp just as I was diving under water. And just at that moment the poor kidlet got hit in the head with a volleyball. Poor thing. But I'm so proud of her. She went down the speed slide for the first time all by herself. Other than the atomic wedgie it gave her I think she liked it! She's so brave :)

Anyway I'm off to do... something. Dunno what but need a break from the comp. Ta ra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger