Sunday, October 10, 2004

I'm a writer!

I think. Today my first-ever column has been published in the paper :) I'm so freaking excited I could just spit. I'm already planning to buy a scrapbook and extra copies to send to friends and relatives. How sad is that? Hehehe.

I know it's just a small city newspaper and I know the column is buried in the bowels of the Sunday paper in the 'Stay Tuned' TV listings section but damnit, that's my name in glorious Times New Roman black ink that rubs off on your fingers. Those are my words in print that 50,000 people in and around my city might read.

*spit*

Man oh man. I'm going to work tomorrow with a huge grin plastered all over my face. I know no one there will think it's a big deal. I'm sure everyone there at one time or another has been published in the paper. I'm not quite sure why this feels like such a huge deal to me, but it does and I like the feeling.

And now I'd better get cracking on my next one :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger