Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back to it

Well this is it. In a few minutes I have to go to bed. In a few hours I have to get up, shower and head back to work. *sigh*

I'm not going to lie to you. I don't want to go :) I'm sorry work peoples. I have enjoyed this vacation far too much. Even these few days just vegging at home recuperating from the trip. Ahhhh it's been lovely. My house is still all cleanish from before we left so I've had minimal household chores to do so it was just a matter of unpacking, relaxing, reading, a little grocery shopping, a few hours at the pool and voila - tense-free Melia.

We drove back from Montana last Friday. We were going to get a motel in Valentine, Nebby but when Jo mentioned GI is only 211 miles away we thought it was silly not to just push through.

Well let me tell you, 211 miles in broad daylight doesn't seem nearly as far as it does late at night. We didn't get in until around 1:30am. We left Great Falls, MT at 6:30am that morning. God I was knackered. Jo was knackered. Shannon was out like a light. It was rough but we did it. And it was nice knowing I didn't have to drive again Saturday (poor Jo though had another 100 miles to go.)

Spooky was still alive when we got home so that was good. She remained glued to our side for the next few days though. I think she missed us.

And now the time has come. Time to get back into the rut routine. Work. Home. Work. Home. *yawn*

Gnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger