Saturday, February 23, 2008

The things I do

Because I love blogging so much, I've gone and started another one. This one's for the paper and will let me babble incessantly about TV. In fact, it's even called TV Babble. Right now, I'm more in lurve with the colours of this blog. Hot pink (pink?? me?? wtf??) and chocolatey-chocolate brown. It's yummy and makes me want a Special Dark.

Anyway, I've been wanting to start up a general blog about the telly for a long time now. The paper is kind enough to let me write the occasional TV column so I figured a TV blog would be perfect. Not quite sure of the tone I want for it just yet but it will evolve I'm sure.

Right now I'm currently listening to my neighbour hack up a lung. They both have that deightfully disgusting smoker's cough that's just full of rancid phlegm and assorted nasties. Think it's time to put the headphones back on and give up on my desire for some absolute silence. The kidlet is off babysitting and Spooks is sound asleep. Apart from their very loud conversation punctuated with sharp, wet coughing, all I hear is the ticking of my cool clock and the carbonation in my Dr. Pepper bouncing off the aluminum.

Ah they seem to have moved off to a different room. Silence has resumed. Still, I am anxious to get back to my audiobook. It's called "Storm Front" by Jim Butcher and is part of the Dresden Files series. It's really good. Funny, smart and feels like a rich world Butcher has created with Wizards working as detectives, talking skulls and a fairy named Toot Toot :) Of course the fact that James Marsters is the voice of the audiobook has nothing to do with how much I like it ;) Although the man could read Rachel Ray recipes to me and I'd still melt like buttah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger