Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'll never get used to it

The weather in this crazy state does my head in. Here is a sample of my drive to work this morning:



I took the footage thinking that we would probably do a story on the storm in the morning newscast and it would be nice to have some b-roll. And it did get used, which was cool since it's the first time I shot video for the cast AND I used my little pink digicam to do it.

Then I went to lunch. I stepped outside, prepared to do battle with the high wind and blowing snow only to be blinded by clear blue, sunny skies. Le sigh. It's still cold and windy, but it's just weird to go from the wicked weather this morning to calm and sunny a few hours later.

If anyone out there on the Tubes has suggestions for a decent (and by decent I mean free) video converter that will convert .asf files into .mov files, can you email me or leave a comment or something? Or if you know why a Sony DXG 506v digicam doesn't seem to come with the right codecs to display video shot in .mov format, can you let me in on the secret? I've googled til I can google no more and can't figure out the issue and it's the only thing about my little cam that pisses me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger