Friday, January 25, 2008

Rrrrrrrrrrrr

Shannon is trying to learn how to roll her R's. She's never been able to and I've never been able to satisfactorily explain how to do it. It comes easily to me. My gran can't do it either. It's been a longstanding family joke that she can't and it amuses some of us to occasionally ask her to give it a try.

Shan's never really expressed an interest in wanting to learn how to makes this noise until today when her French teacher teased her about her inability to roll her R's. Ever since she showed up at work after school and told me she had been sitting in my breakroom attempting to do it it's been nothing but rrrrrrrrrr's all evening. My tongue is numb. But, it's been hiLARIOUS because both of us were rrrrrrr-ing all around The Walmart as we shopped and on the ride home.

If you can't imagine what we may have sounded like as we browsed the frozen food section, please play this MP3 about 150 times in a row :) (Just do my bandwidth a favour and right-click on the link and save-as to your desktop, kthxbye)

That was 3 hours ago. She's currently out in the living room watching Family Guy and making that weird little chirp like she's trying to jumpstart her tongue. It's most amusing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger