Friday, November 01, 2002

Fucking hell it's freeeeezing in my office. Maybe they do that to us on purpose so that we can't doze off or something. But my ability to type and work is hindered by the fact that my fingers are blue and I can see my breath in here. Anyway I can't seem to get my head into work atm. I've sorted all the major issues I've had as far as work requests go. I've got loads to do for my freelance stuff but I can't work on that here. Maybe I'll run over to G&G's and pick up that ficus bush they said I could have. But it's cold outside too. Maybe I'll just sit and think about the wicked things I'd like to do to a certain someone. No, no it wouldn't do to get all turned on while at work.

Hmmm... baseball... ummmm, PHP code... UNIX - eewww that did it. Better than a cold shower that is.

Chicago's looking really good now that it's less than a month off. Especially after my big money scare this week - one that really turned into a blessing in disguise as now I have enough to get my brakes fixed and bills caught up and *still* have some left for the trip. I need to think up a good gift for chickie for inviting us over there.. Hmmmm... Will have to browse online for something I think. Or I could take her kidlets some husker gear - hehehehe. I am evil.

26 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger