Monday, April 07, 2003

Snow snow snow. In April. Big, fat, wet, heavy snow too, not the nice kind you can just brush off your car, but the kind that requires an actual shovel to get it off. *sigh* Nebby is so weird for weather. What was even weirder waas that during the storm yesterday, there were several booming, rolling thunderclaps. It was eerie and surreal. It's not supposed to thunder during a snowstorm!

Anyway, the kidlet got her ears pierced this weekend. I used to tell her that she would have to wait until she was 13 for that because, well, because I had to wait. Then I thought, well that's stupid, if she wants her ears pierced now, I feel she's old enough to handle it. But as we were shopping for shorts at the mall, I decided to tell her she could do it if she wanted. The thing is, she was scared. I think she really wanted to do it, but was afraid it would hurt. This from a kid who doesn't even bat an eye when she has to get a shot. So after much convincing from me and a friend of ours who works at the mall, she held her hand behind her back and made me guess whether it was '1' or '2'. I said 2 and luckily, that was right.

So she got in the chair, tightly grasping the stuffed ladybug and making nervous jokes about ripping its head off if necessary. They did both her ears at once and she didn't even blink. She said "That's it?" Hehehehe.. Silly girl. The rest of the weekend was spent admiring her pretty ruby earrings and doing the 'I got my ears pierced' dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger