Monday, May 24, 2004

Die Gator Die!!

I hate the Gain corporation and all of the evil corporate greed they stand for. You fuckers have fucked up my computer with your goddamn pop up ads and dodgy toolbars that insert hardcore sexual stuff on a computer shared with my 12 year old daughter.

I would never willingly click on a goddamn popup, what makes you think I want my PC bombarded with irrelevant shit that inhibits my use of my own software, locks up my windows explorer window and basically kills my enjoyment of the internet? You are all idiots, and I would gladly light the match that burns whatever back alley building you creatures infest to the ground.

So yeah, guess what I did this weekend. I edited registry files and ran spyware cleaners and I still have this crap on my computer. This should be illegal. Really, because it's intrusive, inhibitive and just plain irritating as hell. Oh and then when I came to work today, the other chick in my office suddenly had the same problems. Just out of the blue. She wasn't doing anything she shouldn't have been doing, hadn't downloaded anything for some time. Just *boom* she's got 50 popups all over her screen and desktop shortcuts she didn't add etc. So now, we've had to call the IS department to take time from them to come and fix it, meanwhile she's unable to work because they're on her computer fixing everything. Productivity loss.

Is there a valid petition or bill going through congress right now I can sign and support? This has pissed me off no end, if you couldn't tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger