Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Woah

Well that last entry was a bit of a downer eh? Ah well, it was my mood at the time. Money sucks unless you've got some. but I'm feeling more upbeat today so I won't be whinging. Much. Except maybe about my gran who I'm none too pleased with atm.

Nah, I can't even be bothere dot moan about her. 24's back on tonight after a 2 week break and I'm dying to see what happens next. In my other blog I was going on about how FOX is horrible about using spoilersin their ads and I've managed to inadvertently find out key plot points before an episode has aired. Well that pisses me off. So in the little hiatus the show's been on I've been attempting to remain spoiler-free. Mostly by just not watching FOX which isn't really that hard to do given the plethora of shite reality crap they churn out. But I've also had to studiously avoid 24 forum spoiler threads and avert my eyes when some eejit gives something away in a non-spoiler thread.

I guess I'm just one of those types that prefers to be surprised. I refuse to give spoilers away myself to people who ask me 'what happens next?' (as KathrynAnn knows only too well.) I like to just go along for the ride.

Anyway, time to fix dinner (read: I can't think of anything else to write about.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger