Sunday, March 13, 2005

Laptop good.

I love blogging from anywhere in the house. What is it about mobility and portability that makes people happy? Freedom? The chance to do their thang wherever they want?

I think it's the freedom.

Anyway I'm sitting in my chair in my room looking up pix for Matt the Cat and his soon-to-be-rawkin' website and watching Extreme Home Makeover. This show makes me boo-hoo quite a lot but it's a good feeling. Part of me wants my own house so watching this is hard because I know I'll never get one, but I'm blown away by all the good stuff the crew does for these families. The houses they build are so amazing. Plus Ty Pennington's hot.

I digress. Anyway, still coughing like mad. Feel better though and the energy's coming back so *touch wood* I'm mending.

*sniffle* Ok they just revealed the house to the family and I need some kleenex. A little 8 year old girl's wish was for the team to makeover the hospital where she spent so much time battling cancer. So Ty and team got a crew of Disney animators to help her makeover the hospital, while the makeover crew secretly demolished their home and built them a palatial spanish baronial slab of gorgeousity. Then the CEO of the builders in charge told the family they were taking care of the mortgage and I lost it.

Okay. Enough of that mushiness. It's time to watch The Big Lebowski seeing as how Shane loaned it to me and I think he might like, want it back at some point :)

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger