Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow

I've been neglecting this place. Sorry about that. 365Snaps is still going strong. Taking/coming up with a picture every day has become a habit now and I'm enjoying it even on the days when nothing exciting is going on.

Things are rolling along as usual. Well, maybe not exactly as usual. My cool boss has left the company for a better job closer to her home and that really sucked. We're glad for her, but we'll miss her. Ever since I was hired at the hospital I've been lucky in having great people to work for and the streak has continued for over 6 years now. I hope our new boss will be as cool. I don't know her very well so I'm sure there will be a period of adjustment for us all.

So that's shaken things up a bit at work.

What else... oh the kidlet had her Winter Ball a couple of weekends ago. We had fun going to the salon to get her hair done in an updo and she looked so pretty in her formal dress. So grownup. Yikes I'm so not ready for that. I had a little chat with Scott at work the other day and he mentioned they'd eventually have to get me to go out with everyone some night. I said it's hard for me to leave Shan alone at night even now. So he said, "Cut the chord." Hehe. Easier said...

Of course I have let her be home by herself at night before - I'm not THAT overprotective. She babysits. I've gone out to movies without her etc. I think maybe I just have a... I don't know... slight fear maybe of joining up with the coworkers after work. I can't quite shake off the introvert in me yet. Besides I can't look at one of them right now without getting tongue-tied as I remember a disturbing dream I had. Not sharing it here so ner :)

Anyway, I'm nearly finished converting a file and it's very late so I'm off to bedfordshire. Gnighty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger