Thursday, March 27, 2008

Damn Nintendo

Why the feck is it so damn hard to buy a Wii? I understand the whole supply and demand thing, but I figured it's well past Christmas now, shouldn't the flow of Wii's produced be back to normal? Is it really THAT COOL of a machine that Nintendo can't keep up with demand?

None of the stores I called in this town seem to know when or if they're going to be getting any. Why is it so secret? What kind of store doesn't know what kind of inventory is coming in a shipment? Seems ridiculous to me.

Ignore me. I'm just frustrated that I can't find one within a 50 mile radius AND I can't find any of the bastards online either unless I want to pay WAY above retail and yeah, that's not going to happen. People who do that are stupid. (Hopefully none of my friends or relatives have done this otherwise I will feel bad for calling them stupid.) Yeah, the kid and I really want to buy one, and we have the funds to get it, but we feel like we're standing in a store waving our money around but no one will take it.

It's weird.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

You'll have good luck on Ebay. Tony got one for about 225 there. I think people just go and buy all of them when they come in (so they keep it a secret) and then sell them on Ebay. It's kind of silly that Tony got it for less than retail value, but it was way before Christmas and maybe that seller had a whole bunch... I don't know. Give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger