Monday, December 01, 2003

Byebye Picture Show

I have to shut down my movie site :( My friend who's hosting it is giving up his server thingie which means I either need to move thepictureshow.org or stop it altogether. I decided to just stop doing it. Maybe I can pick it up another time but right now I don't have the energy to deal with moving the whole thing. Nor do I have the time to maintain it. Besides, I can't compete with most other movie news/review sites out there. I gave it a year to take off and it did to some extent, but I didn't manage to accomplish everything I wanted to accomplish on it. Ah well, valiant effort and I will save everything in case I ever want to start it back up someday. We'll see.

In other news, 24addict.com is flourishing all on its own. I seem to be finding myself linked all over the place on other fan sites which I think is uber-cool. Also found myself linked at the BBC as well which was pretty cool too. So hmmmm.. building a fansite for a popular tv show = lots of hits. Who knew? :)

What else is happening... Oh yeah, I'm still dirt poor. But I won't dwell on that. I haven't decorated for xmas yet. I actually kind of forgot about it until this morning when I began seeing everyone's lights up. Usually the kid and I decorate the day after Thanksgiving but I had to work it this year. So maybe we'll get that done this weekend. I still don't feel very festive but maybe the lights and ornaments will help.

ROTK premieres in 15 days. Of course I'm excited, but for some weird reason I don't feel the overwhelming excitement for it I felt last year. I wonder why that is. I'm even considering waiting to go a day or two after it opens so we don't have to wait in huge queues. We'll see, I may feel differently the day before it opens :) I really am excited to see the big finale. From all accounts it actually lives up to the hype. Even the most jaded reviewers seem to be over the moon about it. Definitely bringing kleenex though.

Anyway off for now. Lots to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger