Friday, August 12, 2005

A vivid dream

I've just had the most vivid dream and I want to get it down before I forget.

I was an unwilling accomplice to a gruesome murder in some kind of old victorian type house. Very brutal and I think it was the home's caretaker. Suddenly I found myself holding a black sweater and standing in a line with very unsavoury types in an outdoor place surrounded by disgusting, stinking swampy water. At the head of the line was a sort of 'processor' to whom the people/things in line had to answer to for their crimes. The processor was a weird beast of some kind sitting at a table and they didn't seem to know all the details of your crime, just that you were involved with one.

So what I gathered as I stood bewildered in line was that you had to convince the processor that you had nothing to do with it. If you successfully snowed him/it, you were given a white sweater and sent back to wherever you were.

Evidently I snowed him/it so I got my white sweater and was sent back along this weird, tiled and long hallway. Tile was a mix of weird green and yellow, smallish tiles. Anyway back in the house the evidence of the crime was still there. The caretaker was stuffed in pieces in a large sink and I was trying to stuff him down the drain to hide the evidence. I was really upset, I hadn't killed the man but for some reason I was made to cover up the crime scene. There was dirt involved but the dream's getting fuzzy now.

Before I forget it all, the final bit before I woke up was that I suddenly misplaced my white sweater and ran back along that tiled hallway to find it. Only I ended up back in that weird swamp holding the black sweater and the processors were more menacing this time and nothing I said was convincing them that I didn't kill the caretaker. If you didn't convince them something terrible happened to you but I'm not sure what - I want to say that you were "sentenced" to an even more disgusting area of this bizarre 'world.' Maybe it was supposed to represent hell or something. I don't know. It was about this time that I woke up.

Sounds nightmareish eh? Well You would think. But I didn't wake up freaked out. I woke thinking this would make a great story if I could stretch it out. So here I am blogging at 6:45am and now I'm going to be late for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger