Thursday, May 08, 2003

What a weird week. Meeting yesterday with advertising firm we use. Was supposed to be "fun" according to my boss, was really just okay. The food was shite (mental note: don't eatat the Garden Cafe in Hastings) and all I really did at the meeting was say "Why isn't the website on that ad?" over and over. Fuck sake, what is the point of me busting my ass to put together a decent website when they don't even bother to help me drive traffic to it? I mean, I could understand if I were doing this for, I dunno, one of my freelance jobs where they don't have the budget for advertising, but I work for a hospital that has millions of dollars in the coffers, you'd think they could spare some change to put the fucking URL on print ads. Argh. No wonder the forums I added aren't getting any use.

Right now I'm watching the 200th episode of ER. It's pretty good but I could really do without all the vomit. I don't handle vomit well. Not even my own child's. You know how they say (who THEY are, I have no idea) when you have your own child you can deal with their body functions and odors with no problems, but with me, vomit is a different story. I don't know if it's the actual goops that hurls itself out of the body, or the involuntary wretching and *ugh* I'm making myself ill just writing about it. I think I'll move on to the next topic.

Which is ummmm... Heheh, I don't know. Oh, dinner withbiodad tomorrow night. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to it. We're going for Chinese and who knows what. Depends on the weather. It rained most of the day today and again I regretted that I had to spend the day cooped up in my windowless office. There is something about the rain that I just love. I love turbulent weather more than sunny days. I really am only happy when it rains. Such beautiful weather. I remember this one time, on a hillside... Well I'll keep that to myself. Thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are just... ohhh.. They thrill me. Anyway, if it's not rainy tomorrow night, we might take my daughter to the new park the city built, or just let her ride her bike around or something.

Right ER's over, I'm freezing (after being out in the rain to plant some flowers, I'm a bit nippy.) so my nice warm bed calls. night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger