Friday, June 27, 2003

Hmmmm.. My blog has emigrated and now everything look weird. Not bad, just... weird. Ah well, we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, haven't been doing much, just working and hanging out. I made the mistake of getting back into playing Sims on my Gamecube. Yeesh. I forgot how much fun it was to play God. I ended up killing one of my Sims as he was trying to cook dinner, but I played odds or evens with Death and won so he's still with us. I should have them throw a party or something. So that's what I've been doing with my time while my daughter was is away camping.

She left on Tuesday and is due back sometime today. I'm so curious as to how it went because this is her first time in the wilds of Nebby, and it's been a stormy and hot week. She does not function well in the heat so I hope she wasn't too bad off. Her best friend invited her to go with her family, and at first I was kind of chuffed at the prospect of having a few days to myself (bad mommy!) but I really miss her and can't wait until she's home. I did manage to get her bday pressies sorted out. Nothing spectacular I'm afraid as I broke down and gave her the new bike for Easter so she'd be able to ride it more so that was the big present for the year. Still I got her some nice things she'll enjoy and she's having friends round to the Water park next weekend for an all-day swimfest instead of a proper birthday party. I think she's getting a little too old for a traditional 'skate' party or something like that. When she's older, and we live in a bigger space, she'll be able to have parties grown-up stylie, but she's completely thrilled to be able to spend all day at the water park for now.

Well, time to get back to work. I want to try to find some new modules for my sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger