Monday, July 28, 2003

Well I had a whole blog written earlier today but like an idiot, I closed the wrong window and lost it all. I was not happy. On the bright side, it was a boring entry anyway so no big loss.

I'm haviung a bit of crisis of conscious right now. My film site is beginning to take off and traffic is finally picking up a bit so I'm pleased with that. A couple of days ago, I stumbled onto a pic of Gary Oldman as Sirius Black. It was the first pic and it was leaked onto the net so naturally I posted the news on my film site. Later I found out that Warner Bros. have been asking the big film sites and fan sites to remove it and most have complied. Except me. I'm not big enough to warrant an email from a major studio so I figure I'll keep it up for those who want to see it. But I feel bad about it. But I've always wanted a big studio to think enough of my site to email me and ask me to take something down :) I think that would be cool. So until one of them does, I guess I'll leave it up. I justify it by the fact that it is a fan picture - meaning it was a few of the castmembers posing with some fans and therefore not official and WB has no right to say what that fan does with the image. Sounds good to me anyway.

I would so love for The Picture Show to take off. I've read where a few other bigwig film sites get a lot of promotional stuff and even invites to premieres and stuff. I would so be in heaven. I doubt it will happen but you never know :) I'm still new in the grand scheme of things so we'll see where I am a year or two from now.

Short entry now tho, dinner's almost ready. Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger