Thursday, July 10, 2003

Love love loved Pirates of the Caribbean. Love the ride so much - it was great to see all the little homages to it in the film. The kid and I went to see it Wednesday night. It was pretty cool because PotC was one of the first films I started to follow when I started my movie site and I'd report on the progress here and there, read up on it whenever it got a mention on other film sites etc. And then to see the final product and to have it exceed my expectations was really kind of awesome. It's my fondest wish to someday get a chance to hang out on a movie set and just watch. Ahhh bliss.

Anyway, day at home tomorrow... I think I really love doing that on Fridays then I sort of get a 3 day weekend every week :) I know I still have to work, but there's something about not having to dress up and go *in* to the office that makes it fun. I get so much more done as well since I don't have to answer the phone.

What else is happening... Oh yes, Kelly made it back from london okay. A bit of a cockup with the cat in LA, but she got it sorted by pulling the pitiful crying girl routine :) She is so resourceful. And damn lucky the beeyotch. She will eventually end up in a nice little place called the Carriage House in Pacific Grove near the Seven Gables Inn (gorgeous big yellow B&B right on Lighthouse Avenue that has appeared in a Visa advert). She'll be one block from the beach, and from Lover's Point. Cheap (for Pacific Grove and near-beachfront property) rent and all utilities paid. She got her job back at Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay Inn so yay more celebrity gossip for me :) and our friends who own a couple of car dealerships are loaning her a car until she gets back on her feet. I don't think she could have asked for a better way to start all over again - was certainly easier than the few times I've had to start all over, the wench. But I'm not hating. No no.. Just a little wistful I do miss foggy old Monterey sometimes. and my Meechie. I haven't talked to him in a while, should give him a call...

Ahhh well... it's getting late and I should really ummm.. yeah. I'm off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger