Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Right so... I think I finally got through to the bellydancer. I think she finally realised I'm not at fault and her own stupid business tactics failed her. Maybe she learned a valuable lesson from all of this too. Anyway she *says* she'll be sending me my final check whenever some greek church pays her for work she did on costumes for them. I seriously doubt I'll ever see that money. Kind of sucks really because I'm really down to my last few quarters. Good job tomorrow's payday.

Anyway, It's been a tight couple of months but I don't feel too horrible about it. I feel sort of hopefull and energised about a lot of things right now. I've been in tighter spots back when I was making half of what I make now. I just need to sit down and go through every one of my expenses and work out some kind of schedule. I make more than my bills now, yet somehow, somewhere I'm spending more than I should and I end with nothing. Anyway I've got vacation coming up in a week so I'll sort it out then.

What else is going on... Oh not much. I've been spending quality time with Kiefer Sutherland *grin*. Well, not really but I have become addicted to his show '24'. I don't really watch a lot of primetime television - in fact I think the only show I watch religiously is 'Survivor'. But now I guess I have to add season three of '24' to my viewing schedule. A couple of weeks ago, I rented the first season DVDs, mainly because there was fuckall else to rent at the time, and I'd always heard it's an excellent show. But I missed the first few episodes of it when it debuted and I'd also always heard that if you do that, you're screwed for being able to follow the plot. So I didn't bother to watch any of it. Same thing happened during season 2. I'm all caught up now tho baby :) My god this is the best show I've ever seen. I simply love it.

After I became hooked on the show I started looking up Kiefer's bio because even tho I've been a fan of his from the day I saw him in Lost Boys (can you believe he was only 17 when he made that???? I can't.) I can't think of anything I've seen him in lately. Apparently '24' is his 'comeback' or whatever. I didn't even realise he'd been off the radar. I just adore him :) Yes I've fallen into another one of my little obsessions with actors and I'm not happy about it. I get really preoccupied when I get hooked on one. Ahhhh well... This too shall pass. I haven't reached the point of wanting to create a website for him or the show yet :) hehehehe.

Anyway season three - October 28th - woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger