Thursday, August 28, 2003

Another truly MTV moment with Madonna snogging Britney Spears and Christina Aguilara. I want to look like Madonna when I'm 40-something. Damn. I have no clue why I watched the MTV video awards tonight. I hadn't seen a single one of the videos that won. I mean really, MTV stopped showing videos ages ago and sold out to sponsors and doesn't play much of anything I identify with. Why bother? I guess I'd heard some of the hype about what Madonna and Britney were up to and thought I'd check it out. And it was kiind of cool to see my Duran Duran all onstage (all the original members - damn Roger Taylor still looks hot.) But the rap and the hip hop.. I just don't get it. I couldn't understand a damn word any of them were saying. The beats were nice, but well.. I dunno not my thing. Beyonce's performance was pretty cool.

Anyway enough of that. I watched the VMAs and I don't know why. I think I'm getting old. I *was* going to go swimming tonight one final time before they closed the pools over Labour Day but instead the fuckheads closed last week :( I guess they close them when school starts. But you know what? IT'S STILL BLOODY HOT OUTSIDE!! It was so disappointing. Now I suppose free skates at the rink will be closed down soon due to hockey starting up soon. Bah.

I bought Meechie his very own domain name for his bday this week. I was really stumped on what to get him. He has everything - the boy is loaded up on Versace and Dolce and drives a Passat. Yeesh. He's difficult to shop for to say the least. But I think I did good this year as he loves his website. My other best friend Kat was gorgeous enough to host it for me so on his bday he loaded up Meechieman.com and was genuinely chuffed to find it existed :) Whee that was fun.

Mars was at it's finest last night. I've never seen it so bright. My cousin's really getting me interested in astronomy. I'll never be more than an amature at it - I don't even have a scope. Maybe I'll invest in one next time I come into some cash. The kid and I really enjoy perusing the night skies.

I was going to write more but suddenly my eyes are drooping, so off to bedfordshire I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger