Friday, August 22, 2003

So here I am blogging away on a Friday morning. I have a grand plan to update all my blogs today. Yes I know I'm at work and I should be working on Radiology stuff but... but.. Radiology is boring the pants off of me. It looks like it will be a big section but I've just been told that I should ensure the content is understandable to a 6th grader. How the fuck do I do that? I'm no good at editing. *sigh* I'll figure it out I suppose, but damn I need some more schooling just to work out what a 'modality' is.

'Chicago' came out on DVD this week. Been waiting for that one - such a good flick. I'm not normally a huge fan of musicals. They're okay and there are certain ones I do love ('Cabaret' for instance) but mostly I find it hard to believe a story can just stop while the actors burst into song. But 'Chicago' is really well done and clever AND the music is fantastic. Next week though... ohhh next week... 'Two Towers' finally comes to DVD. Oh happy day. Now I can delete it off my computer :D hehehehe.... Seriously though I am so looking forward to it and yes I will be buying it next week as well as the extended version due out in November. Why? Because I can. I don't think you have a clue how much these films mean to me. I don't even know myself. I just love them so much. The books have always been special to me for as long as I can remember and Peter Jackson is just a god in my eyes because he's brought them to life so well. So I will happily give them my money if it means I get to watch these brilliant movies whenever I want. Why did I download it then? Because I want to watch it whenever I want :) I HATE waiting for movies to come out on DVD. I am not a patient person.

It just occurred to me that I'm not writing this blog like a diary, I'm writing it like a letter to someone. I wonder if that defeats the purpose of a journal where you write down your deepest darkest stuff. Maybe having an audience takes away from that. Who knows. Who cares really. Wow talk about a subject change. Anyway, I'm going to get back to my Radiology shite. *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger