Tuesday, September 30, 2003

MMmmmm Vacation... Today I turned in my request for a glorious week off in a few weeks. Five whole days (9 if you count the weekends) to myself, and getting paid for it to boot! God I can't wait. I need a break in the routine. I've never been very good at monotony. I feel like all I do is get up, go to work, come home, watch a movie or flit around the Net. It's boring. I just need a little break in the monotony and then I think I'll be juiced up and energized again. I need it. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Return of the King trailer came out yesterday and ohhhhhh my goodness I cannot bloody wait for this film. I just can't. I think I've talked about it before but who cares, it's my blog and I'll go on and on if I want to :) Anyway, yes I am a geek. YOU HEAR THAT ALL YOU EEJITS BACK IN 7th GRADE? I finally admit it now. I've read the books most of my life, I've loved the books most of my life, and I worship at the altar of Peter Jackson. Seeing the ROTK trailer was just an illuminating moment for me. December 17th just cannot come soon enough.

TCZ is crap. What else is new. Lots of problems there but nothing that won't sort itself out eventually. I just have to learn not to let it bother me as much as it usually does. Some good has come out of the recent troubles tho. I learned who my true friends are and I learned that a few people I considered friends, really aren't. I learned I can handle confrontation. I still don't like it, but I can deal with it. And I learned that no matter what you do, there will always be people in the world who dislike you for no real reason and to stop worrying about it when people do that.

So there are my lessons for the day: Vacation good. ROTK even better. TCZ crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger