Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Finally!!!

The first thought in my head when I woke up this morning was, '24! Tonight!' I'm so feckin' excited. I could just kick myself for not getting in on this show from the first episode but thank Elvis for DVD releases. I am absolutely dying to see how Kiefer Sutherland handles the crazy loop the writers throw at him this time around. I couldn't help but read some of the spoilers for Season Three. Sometimes people forget to warn you they're going to talk about them, so I know why Kiefer's character's so out of sorts (to put it mildly) at the beginning of the first episode. Well, at least I think I know. The writers and creators are notorious for throwing out misinformation :)

Either way I can't wait to get back into Jack's crazy life.

And you know I've been reading a lot about the wacky situations the writers kept putting Kim, Jack Bauer's daughter in and how fans of the show were getting fed up with it. I can see that... But I'm glad they're giving her some kind of responsibility in season three because I think she's a necessary catalyst for Kiefer's character, Jack. The one thing Jack cares about most is his daughter. As far as we know, Kim's all Jack has left and I just think that adds a great dimensionality to the character. Jack could be in the middle of running down dangerous terrorists but the first question he asks a CTU agent is how his daughter is doing. And Kiefer just pulls off that fine line between a real hardass tought guy but really actually has feelings so well.

Ahhh all this waiting for 8pm is killing me. It's only 10.45 am right now. Tick tock tick tock.. Tap the fingers... La la la I'm bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger