Thursday, October 23, 2003

Ok so his name is James :)

That would be the 'UK guy' from my last entry. I'm thoroughly enjoying his 24 blog. Only 6 freaking days until Season three! I have mixed emotions about it really. I'm really looking forward to it, however when it's on that means my vacation is over and I'm having a nice holiday atm.

I was starting to get a little bored actually, but last night I popped in one of my 24 DVDs and discovered that it's kind of fun to make screencaps and capture little moments that you might miss in a film when you're just watching it. Takes bloody ages though, but I decided to start a collection of caps, starting, of course, with every Kiefer DVD I can get my hands on. Eventually I hope to include caps from a lot of great films.
Anyway, it's here if anyone's interested. It's just Kiefer for now. A bunch of 24 caps and about 6 other movies of his (including 'Beat' James - however I think Kiefer gets off moreso with the lads than he does with Ms. Love :) ).

So apart from doing some capping, I did a little bit of shopping today. I shouldn't have really, but I think it's actually been over a year since I bought myself some new clothes. I'm such a fashion plate :D Anyway I found a gorgeous jumper and probably the most comfy pair of jeans ever and I feel really good. Best thing was they were on sale as well so that's good.

Shit it's after midnight... I told myself I'd quit staying up late just because I'm on holiday because I still have to get up at stupid o'clock to get the kidlet up and ready for school. And I am unable to go back to sleep when I return from dropping her off which kind of sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger