Monday, September 19, 2005

Chick Magnet

I wish I would have had my camera with me today.

I caught on Blogger Buzz or blogs of note or something - can't remember which - that someone used their blog to post a photo-a-day and I totally love that idea. Spend a year taking one photo from each day that you can have to look back on. I'm so going to copy that guy.

My thing was though, that I was going to wait and start doing it in the New Year because it made more sense to me to photochronicle 2006 instead of September 2005-September 2006, know what I mean? And then I thought I was being stupid about it. Who cares. just do it before you forget about it and lose the old enthusiasm for it.

Anyway so I'm having that debate with myself, and I'm driving home from work tonight and I get behind this guy in his beat-up Chevy mini truck and on the tailgate in bold, black letters it says, "Chick Magnet."

I spent the rest of the drive wondering if he was being serious or self-deprecating because he drove such a shitty truck.

I should have snapped a pic.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger TongaLH said...

HA!

That's rich!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger