Friday, September 23, 2005

Fried Gold

Kid's choice movie tonight and she picks Shaun of the Dead. I just have to tell her when the gross parts are about to happen. Right now they're trying to get into the Winchester. "It's a running Buffet - all you can eeeeeeeaaaaaattttt!!!"

Aaaannyway. GetIndyKnow is uber-cute this week so check it out. The little guy in the header belongs to the bloke who wrote the articles about the Running of the Wieners. He reminds me of our neighbor in England's dachsund - er, the dog not the writer. Hamlet was always wandering up to the pub and getting in to beg for scraps while we were doing prep for the day and her owner, Sally always came through the door in a tizzy thinking the dog had run away for good. Always found it amusing the dog was named for a cigar brand and not the play.

Ohhhh it's the Queen scene.

Hehe, hilarious. So the weekend... what's happening. Experimenting a little more with podcasting. I promise not to speak too much on the next one. We're going to be doing these for IndyKnow in a few weeks so I guess I'd better actually learn how to do them properly :) The kid and I are going to watch Pride & Prejudice tomorrow. I introduced her to Sense & Sensibility the other night and she loved it so I figured we'd continue the Jane Austen theme. I know I know, bollocky love story crap but I never could resist a dripping wet Colin Firth.

Oh dear. Byebye David. Eeww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger