Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another year

Well. I'm almost 35. w00t. I don't think I'm "suffering" from any sense of doom and gloom at being one year closer to death. Or maybe I am. I don't know, 35 isn't *that* old. At least I don't think of myself as old. Evidently I don't look it according to all the times I've been carded or faced stunned looks of disbelief when people find out I have an almost-15 year old daughter. That amuses me at least.

Anyway as I said I don't feel old. And I shouldnt either. Because 35 is not old. I'm not just saying that either. Or maybe I am. Maybe if I say it often enough it will become true. 35 isn't old. 35 isn't old. :)

Ok enough maudlin moping. I actually had a lovely weekend last week with Gary down and time spent with my new family. I discovered I still can't drink wine or coffee. My cousin is wonderfully talented with pretty much any instrument you throw at him. My other cousin is just a joy to be around. My aunt and uncle are fabulous. Swi is hilarious. "Happy Birthday" should be sung loudly, by many people and completely off-key every time. And Gary is becoming less like "Gary" and more like my Dad.

So yeah, a good time was had. I haven't got any special plans for this weekend, other than maybe doing some spring cleaning. I might take the kid out for dinner tomorrow night. But I do have a bit of a backlog of Netflix and Sopranos I have to catch up on.

There. Birthday blog complete :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger