Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My whole life...

...is in these boxes. And these are just three rooms and a few closets. Eesh.


I hate packing. I LOVE unpacking. Hate packing. But the good news is we found a nice place and we move in next week :) Woohoo!

But damn I have a lot of stuff. You just don't realize how fast it accumulates until you have to shift it. I've found a few things I thought I'd lost though. Things like the first cassette of my BBC radio production of A Clockwork Orange. I listened to that over and over when I lived in England. Tonight I found a $100 bond the grandparents gave Shannon back in 1993. That was cool.

The thing I want to find the most however, still remains elusive. Years ago I misplaced my handwritten recipes of food I used to cook at the pub. I wish it would turn up, there was good stuff in there. Things like a brilliant Stilton and Peppercorn sauce to go over a thin steak, or the cinnamon and pear sauce that goes over seared duck breast. And it had the most fabulous recipe for Tiramisu that I'd kill to make again. *sigh*

So we're leaving one of the desks and the loveseat behind. I might see if the hottie mover guy wants the desk. The sofa though is going to the dump. It's past its prime.

Anyway, this post has become dull. Back to the packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger