Monday, April 09, 2007

Long shot

I'm looking for this Hopper-esque picture hanging behind the very delectable David Boreanaz:



Sometimes a piece of art just strikes you and for some reason this one struck me. I just love it and I would dearly love to have a print of it. My problem is after extensive googling, I'm not having any luck (and you try googling the word 'Angel' meaning the TV show and not getting a bunch of dreary aren't-ceramic-angels-so-adorable sites.)

I'm hoping against hope that someone out there on the intertubes has seen the print (I'm pretty sure it's a painting and not a photograph) and can either tell me the artist or point me to the mass-produced prints website that carries it. I actually don't care if it's mass-produced :) But I'm really hoping it wasn't just a one-off done for the show. I love the print and would really love to have it. It reminds me of a watercolor my mother did of a shop doorway in England.

Anyway here's everything I've googled about the print:

Doorway art, print, Angel TV series props set design, Hyperion office, artwork above Cordelia's desk, architecture doorway storefront restaurant pub (I don't know if the building is a shop, a pub or just a residence, tho it looks like a shop)

That's about it. I've poured through page after page of doorway art on sites like art.com to no avail.

Any help would be incredibly appreciated.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Edgeoforever said...

I am trying - honest I am - to look where you tell me - but my eyes won't listen!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger atomicweightofcheese said...

Too busy checking out teh hawtness that is David? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger