Friday, February 23, 2007

Bleary early morning

I'm trying to get back in the swing of blogging. I've had a bit of a dry spell lately. Dunno if it's just a general weariness of writing mundane posts that aren't that interesting or if I'm just too preoccupied with other stuff. Maybe a bit of both.

I decided (just now, at 6:23am) that when my brain says 'hey maybe you should blog' I'm just going to do it, even if I've got nothing of import to say.

So it's very early (for me. I'm sure my dad has been up for hours and been running and is settled with his coffee as he gets ready for the day :) and I should be blowdrying and getting dressed. Fridays rock. It's jeans day at work (sad that I look forward to wearing denim at work eh?) and I intend to take advantage of that until that nice fun thing gets taken away.

Tonight the kid and I are going to carry on watching "Angel" and maybe play a bit of Buffy on the old PS2. She's got her big District speech meet tomorrow so I'm hoping she'll run through her speech with me a couple of times tonight as well. Wish her luck!

Anyway, stalled enough. Time to blowdry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger