Saturday, September 01, 2007

Cold light of day

Shannon seems unaffected by last night's events with the neighbours. Good. Maybe they'll stick to the truce or whatever. But if the noise becomes an issue again, I'll just make our landlord or cops deal with it. No more going over there.

I'd kill to have my own house.

Anyway, today my Gran turns 82. Happy Birthday even though you'll never read this :) called you so it's all good. And tomorrow you get my yummy lasagne.

Just got off the phone with Kelly. I talk to her all the time online but it's nicer to hear the voice you know? Always fun to talk to her and Matty. I tried helping them walk through setting up a wireless network, but I'm not THAT kind of a geek, you know? I do software, not hardware. I'll make your sites look pretty but messing with WANs and WEPs is beyond my ken. I kept telling them to just buy a Linksys router because it's bingbangboom to set those up. But they have a perfectly good router that works, was cheap but they lost the instructions and so they decided to just wing it on setting it up. Good luck with that.

I whined to Kelly about my confrontation issues. Got some good advice an now I'm back to feeling better. I'll talk to Shannon about it later as well to make sure she's all right with having a wimp for a mum.

Today's gonna be pretty dull. Some house tidying, a trip to the store during the Husker game (best time to shop) and I've got a contest to set up on my 24 site. I'm starting to get solicitations from publishing houses wanting me to review their books about the show they have coming out and one of them wants me to give away 5 copies of the book on the site. Sweet, eh? I love swag. Swag is of the good.

Off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger