Monday, May 12, 2003

So, I haven't written in here for a few days. It's hell keeping up with all of these blogs you know :) but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't get over how much they motivate me to write stuff down. Well, apart from my story over on Evolve, but well, I'm think that story wasn't going anywhere anyway. I dunno if I can write horror.

Anyway, yes the big 3-2 today and what am I doing? I'm at work, writing a brochure, tweaking some webpages and I don't have any plans to go out this evening. It's Monday for goodness sake. Not that I'd have plans if it were Friday but well you know. There's nothing in this town I wanna do anyway. Not even anyONE I wanna do *cheeky grin*.

My cousin has said he will be bottling and shipping my 12th of Maibock beer he brewed for me. Said it was "sweet and roasty". Okiedokie. I'm getting six bottles of it and I have a feeling that there will be five and a half bottles of it still in my fridge a year from now. I'm not a beer drinker by any means. I never developed a taste for it. At parties when I was a teenie, I used to dump out my can of Bud and fill it with Coke and pretend I was getting drunk. I feel bad though because Rick went through a lot of trouble to brew this for me (and I basically whined that I wanted a beer named after me anyway) but ah well, I will definitely try to get it doon ma neck.

Had a lovely weekend that started with dinner and ice cream with Biodad that went very well. I enjoyed it a lot, as did my daughter. He's a pretty neat guy. Look forward to meeting up with him again soon. Saturday the kidlet spent the night with the grandparents so had the house to myself and I veg'd to my heart's content. Sunday we had a nice family dinner that was a combo Mum's Day and my bday. I found out that my beautiful, gorgeous, sweet and wonderful daughter spent her own money on the presents she picked for me (a gorgeous cherrywood jewelry box and a perfect rose encased in glass). She is truly a wonderful kid *sniffle*.

What else... oh chatted with Meechie a bit last night. The boy always seems to call me when he's in the loo. I don't know how to take that :) Kelly rang me at 6am this morning and it was great to talk ot her. I've caught her online once or twice but she's busy jobhunting etc and really, it's always nice to talk "live".

Today, as I said, I'm working and then tonight I think I will play Zelda :) I'm so exciting :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger