Friday, August 08, 2003

Ok so... I got a little bored this morning and tweaked this blog a little. Nothing major. I still have an urge to completely makeover ukmelia.com aswell but I haven't found a look I like yet. I'm feeling better today, I'm just gonna deal with the issue and move on. I get so sick of going to pieces when money becomes an issue. I mean, fuck sake, I'm *cough cough* years old and I've been in tighter spots so what is the big deal? Bill Bryson's father used to tell him, 'There's always someone who is worse off than you.' and he used to think, 'So?' But I can see hid dad's point. I could be living in a car and dumpster diving for dinner.

So tonight, I shall take the kidlet to the pool and we'll stay there until it closes. We'll have a good time and get totally worn out. Then we'll come home and try to catch the International Space Station passing overhead before collapsing in bed. Then I promised to rent 'What a Girl Wants' for her. Typical teen cheese movie but Colin Firth is in it. Yum yum. Eye candy for mum.

Next week we're having a service for my aunt. My uncle finally decided to buy a spot for her ashes at a cemetery, so the family is going to gather and Reverend Karen who officiated at her funeral will say a few words and then it's back to my grandparents for strawberry shortcake. Kind of an odd evening but then my granny is rather odd. My cousin's coming down for this and is staying the week so we've made some plans to take my daughter ice skating (he plays goalie for a hockey team up in Wisconsin) so they will skate around and I will fall down a lot. I'm not the most graceful person in the world :) Rick's also bringing his telescope down as Mars is supposed to be particularly bright next week and there's also a meteor shower going on so the kid will enjoy that a lot - so will I for that matter, I love looking at the stars.

Anyway, off I go. Just got some fabulous new graphics software I want to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger