Friday, September 07, 2007

Torture

Oh god today was torture. I got up this morning after a fitful night of flipping from one side to the other because the snot buildup on one side made that side feel like half my face was going to pop like a water balloon. So you flip, everything shifts to the other side but for a few blissful moments you can breathe through your nose and it's heavenly.

After a shower and some meds I was actually feeling a bit better. Got to work, went to the dungeon to produce the morning Newslink, and by the time I came back upstairs the meds were wearing off. But I couldn't take more until 1-ish. And I was stuck at work, having given the car to Shannon for the day. So lunch was miserable and the afternoon proceeded to drag by very. slowly. My head was pounding, I was sneezing a lot, filling up the wastebasket with kleenex, coughing, muscles hurting... I seriously thought I was going to cry at some point. I just wanted to go home.

So basically, I'm still sick :) Don't you just love the graphic descriptions of the common cold? Hehe. Share the pain is what I always say. Judging by the cough that has developed I may be in for a round of bronchitis which, well, fucking sucks if you don't mind me saying so. Don't want to go to the doc.

I have to make lasagna again on Sunday. Was supposed to make it and take it to the G's last weekend but the kid got sick. I made it anyway because it sounded so good. So we've been eating on it all week. Now I have to make it again and the G's want us to eat it with them. I don't wanna. I just wanted to make it for them to say thanks for helping me with the car thing. My thought was they could freeze it or eat on it for a while or whatever. But they want to share, so it will probably be another year or two before I make this stuff again. I'm lasagna'd out.

Anyway, I'm going to go take more meds and try to sleep. Mmmm meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger