Monday, November 26, 2007

Working Title

I don't have much of anything new to report. Just figured I'd pop in and blather on a little bit before bed.

It's that time of the year when the xmas commercials start up (they aren't irritating you yet - that comes in about a week and a half) and everything gets festive. The kidlet and I usually put up our decorations the day after Thanksgiving, but this year, she had to work (a first!) and so did I (not a first.) So we haven't done it yet. We've got to give the place a top to bottom cleaning as well since my lovely sister and her honey will be here over xmas. Really looking forward to that. We also need to find a weekend between now and then to go to Lincoln so we can hang with Aunty Jo and fam.

Oh, I will be shifting ukmelia.com, 24addict.com and minimelia.com to a new server in the next couple of weeks. For years my best friend and her hubby have hosted my little sites and I am eternally grateful for that but he's closing down his server and my babies need a new home. Truthfully, it will be nice not to have to bother my Chickie whenever the server goes wonky - I always felt bad when that happened. Now I'll just have to deal with tech support and I know how to handle those guys :)

Speaking of the kid's website, I installed WordPress for her to use to blog. It's pretty shiny stuff and I hope she likes it. It will allow her to do more with her own site and while I will always love Blogger, for her, WP is a better fit. Now I just have to nag her to blog. Fancy that :) I can't imagine not wanting to blog.

I know I go in spurts here with my posts, but I'm always blogging somewhere. I love it and think everyone should do it.

I should hit the sack now, it's getting late for a school night :) One last thing tho - wanted to say a huge WOOT to my favourite set designer whose show got picked up for a full season. So... WOOT! :) Now if the talks end well - and soon - in the WGA strike, then maybe the ripples won't be as bad as they could have been and everyone can get back to doing what they do best - entertaining me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger