Thursday, June 23, 2005

Week's end

This week? Sucked. I'm not going to go into detail though, I just wanted it on the record that the only bright spot in the week for me this week was the writing workshop I went to today. It was brilliant. Other than that, I would be very happy to forget this entire week.

Moving on though I see that Blogger's added a new feature with the image button in this editor. Very cool. They were using picasa originally, but it looks like that won't be needed for users without their own server space. Very excellent. I think Google buying Blogger was a great move. I love this service. Now if they would just allow unlimited team members in a group blog and turned the stat service back on it would be perfect :)

Let's see... I'll be finishing up S3 of Soprano's this weekend and I'm going to force myself to hold off for a bit on asking to borrow season 5. I'm just zipping through this show because it's like Pringles. Once you popped, you can't stop. I meant to watch one ep tonight, instead I watch three. Now it's late and I'm going to be a zombie in the morning.

I hate mornings. I hate the fuzzy disorientation you get when the alrm goes off. Then the grogginess and the dread of having to move robotically through your morning routine to get ready to face the day. I'm fine once I get my contacts in but before that I'm a grouchy bitch. Something about putting something cold and wet directly onto my eyeballs sort of zings mee into wakefulness.

It's 10:30 pm -ish and I wish I could just stay up 'til 3 or so doing whatever. watch late night telly, read one of the books I picked up at the library tonight, or just lie in bed, listen to music and stare at the ceiling not thinking about anything in particular. But I have to get up at 6am, go through grouchy bitch mode, get to work and somehow lose grouchy bitch mode before I get there lest my coworkers think I'm that way all the time. I dunno. I feel lethargic right now I guess.

So I go to bed. Gnighty.

Oh wait. I want to play with the image thingie really quick:


Hayden's so pretty here :)

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger atomicweightofcheese said...

Yeah I agree. Picasa is a good idea, but I found the software to be clunky and hard to use. Even with my own server space I'm too lazy to fiddle wwith code :) So I'm digging the new feature too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger