Monday, October 08, 2007

Wee hours

I hate having to go to bed at a decent hour during the week. It's now 10:22pm and it feels like I just got home from work a little bit ago. And now I have to go to bed soon because if I don't, I'll be a zombie tomorrow. Being tired and having to stare at a computer screen for 8 hours are unmixy things.

I'm a night person. Always preferred staying up til the wee hours. I just like that time. Everything's so quiet. It's dark and it just feels different. Some people prefer early mornings. They get up at stupid o'clock and read the paper, maybe go to the gym or for a run or whatever. Point is they have the time for a leisurely morning before the rest of us are even contemplating getting up.

Not me. I'm lucky if I have enough time to gulp breakfast before we're piling out the door.

Nope, give me the wee hours.

I don't really know where I was going with this post. When I started I was miffed when I glanced at the time and realized I'm going to have to go to bed in a bit. I'm not tired. I'll just lay there and think too much. Hate getting up in the mornings. I'm fine once I get in the shower and all that but before that, I'm quite the grotesque imitation of a human being.

Anyway, guess I'd better quit stalling now and go to bed. Grumble grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who?

Contact

CherryPop McGee...

CherryPop McGee is the daughter of a renowned Necromancer and famous Witch. She's grown up amongst wizards and witches and vampires and yes, even zombies. In fact, her bodyguard and close friend is a zombie. Her other best friend happens to be a vampire. You can read more about CherryPop at Ficlets (follow the sequels) or you can check out her blog at cherrypopmcgee.com

CherryPop's latest posts:

Help me out here...


I'm trying to find found the picture hanging behind David Boreanaz in this screencap. My quest is at an end. Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Mel's Mixes...

I like to make dialogue remixes. It's fun damnit. Mostly Buffy/Angel/24/Bones stuff for now.
Right-clicky, Save as:
Captain John Hart - NEW! A Torchwood remix, feat. James Marsters
Cavemen vs. Astronauts Debate - An audio file of the Great Debate between Spike and Angel

Sometimes I write...

ficlets featured author

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Previously...

What am I doing?

    follow me on Twitter

    Syndicate & Stuff



    Tags

    Check out my Netflix Queue :)

    Go and See

    The Past

    Etcetera

    Powered by Blogger